11 May 2008

Award time

I was very happy and surprised to be awarded a 'I love you this much' award by the lovely Rosie from Rosie bakes a 'peace' of cake. http://rosiebakesapeaceofcake.blogspot.com/ please go and have a look at Rosie's gorgeous blog, it is a inspiration.
Thank you so much Rosie!


I am going to pass this award on to Anna from 'At Anna's kitchen table. http://atannaskitchentable.blogspot.com/ I love Anna's blog, it has a lovely homely feeling, as if you are part of the furniture there. She is passionate about food and her family and it really comes though in her writing. She is very deserving of this award. Please go and visit her kitchen.

4 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Sweetie, thank you so so much for the award and the lovely things you have said about my blog!
It really means a lot to me - I've been out all day at my parents home and just got back to this! I'm so excited!
xxx

Kelly-Jane said...

Well done :)

Anonymous said...

Well done you deserve the award :)

Rosie said...

Congrats once again on your much deserved award sweetie :)

Rosie x